Requirements for completing the academic year:
Year I and Year II, first cycle studies
- You must have all your grades entered in USOSweb – they are the basis for completing your academic year (if anything is missing or inaccurate, it is your duty to clear this up with your lecturer);
- All courses must be attached to the cycle and programme, as well as declared to be taken into account by 15.09.2021;
- Please contact email@example.com and confirm that you have declared your programme in USOS by 18.09.2021. E-mail subject: Year number + "rozliczenie", E-mail conent: Student number, Name
Year I, first cycle – please attach your certificate of having completed the library training to your study report card. You will not be allowed to complete your academic year if the certificate is not attached.
If you have completed your entire study programme and wish to sit your undergraduate/subject exam on 13.09.2021, you must declare your programme to be completed in USOS by 8.09.2021.
Your BA thesis must be accepted and reviewed inside the APD system by 8.09.2021
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you have declared your programme in USOS. E-mail subject: "3 rok rozliczenie", E-mail conent: Student number, Name. - You must do this by 9.09.2021.
The bachelor’s examination is not attachable in USOS.
Please make sure to double-check your personal information in USOS (phone no., e-mail, etc.).
In order to pick up your diploma, you will need:
- a filled-in e-circular in USOSweb. The payment and ELS sections are filled in by the Office when you pick up your diploma;
- your student ID (if you do not plan to continue your studies at the University of Warsaw), or your acceptance letter to the second cycle of studies or a certificate of your student status (if you are continuing your studies).
- for students who began their programme in 2018/2019 and earlier the fees are 60 zł for the Polish version, and 100 zł for both English and Polish. Payments should be made by 12.09.2021 via the USOSweb individual account.
- Students starting their studies in 2019/20 and later:
Diploma in Polish - free of charge (original and two copies in Polish + supplements),
Diploma with an English version - free of charge (original and a copy in Polish and a copy in English + supplements). In order to receive a copy and supplement in the English version, an application in this regard should be submitted to the USOS (applications - other) on the day preceding the defense at the latest.
- Additional copies of documents in English for a fee:
• Copy of the diploma - PLN 20
• Copy of the supplement - PLN 20
- Account number for the transfer: 15 1160 2202 0000 0000 6232 5750
Instytut Anglistyki, ul. Dobra 55, 00-312 Warszawa, "opłata za odpis dypl./suplem"
The diploma can be given out to a third party only if a notarised authorisation is presented.
- Information clause (signature required)
- Authorization document (template)