- You must have all your grades entered in USOSweb – they are the basis for completing your academic year (if anything is missing or inaccurate, it is your duty to clear this up with your lecturer);
- All courses must be attached to the cycle and programme, as well as declared to be taken into account by 18.09.2020;
- Please contact email@example.com and confirm that you have declared your programme in USOS. E-mail subject: Year number + "rozliczenie", E-mail conent: Student number, Name
Year I, first cycle – please attach your certificate of having completed the library training to your study report card. You will not be allowed to complete your academic year if the certificate is not attached.
If you have completed your entire study programme and wish to sit your undergraduate/subject exam on 17.09.2020, you must declare your programme to be completed in USOS by 11.09.2020.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you have declared your programme in USOS. E-mail subject: "3 rok rozliczenie", E-mail conent: Student number, Name
The bachelor’s examination is not attachable in USOS.
Please make sure to double-check your personal information in USOS (phone no., e-mail, etc.).
In order to pick up your diploma, you will need:
- a filled-in e-circular in USOSweb. The payment and ELS sections are filled in by the Office when you pick up your diploma;
- your student ID (if you do not plan to continue your studies at the University of Warsaw), or your acceptance letter to the second cycle of studies or a certificate of your student status (if you are continuing your studies).
The diploma can be given out to a third party only if a notarised authorisation is presented.