The students of the Institute of English Studies at the University of Warsaw can apply to receive the following stipends and scholarships:
- social stipend
- social stipend plus accommodation supplement (full-time students only)
- Rector’s Scholarship (based on merit)
- subsidy (one-time financial aid in case of temporary difficulties and emergencies; can be granted no more than two times a year)
- special stipend for students with disabilities
More on stipends, scholarships and how to apply here
More on social aid here
Contact the Committee:
The stipends and scholarships are awarded by our Scholarship Committee:
- Katarzyna Zając – Committee chair
- Anastasiia Volkova – Committee vice-chair
- Alicja Miłek – Institute of English studies administrative staff
Find us on Facebook (facebook.com/komstypia)for the most up-to-date information on stipends and scholarships. You can view the page without a Facebook account.
You can always submit documents during the Office’s working hours.