The Library of the Institute of English Studies is made up of:
- The Circulation Desk (ground floor, room 113, door on the left in the corridor behind the reception desk)
- The Reading Room (ground floor, room 113, door on the left in the corridor behind the reception desk)
- The Reference Room (first floor, room 229)
- The British Studies Centre Library (ground floor, room 053)
All the didactic materials (including textbooks and lectures) are available at the circulation desk.
Journals and monographs are available in the reading room.
The Library collection includes:
- 65 000 volumes books
- 2000 volumes journals and magazins
- 500 copies of audiavisual and electronic documents
The Library collection subject areas:
- English and American literature
- The history of the United Kingdom and United States
- English language teaching
- Literary and cultural theory