Users are requested to behave responsibly and respectfully.
They are reminded in particular that:
- eating or drinking is not allowed in the reading room (you are allowed only a small bottle of water);
- belongings must not be left unattended;
- mobile phones must be switched off;
- silence must be kept.
The Book Checkout:
- Only students of the English Studies Institute UW can borrow books.
- BA students of the first and second year ; MA students of the first year – up to 5 books for period of 30 days.
- BA students of the third year ; MA students of the second year – up to 10 books for period of 90 days.
- Keeping books over set time blocks library account and results in a fine.
- An account can be unlocked only after paying a fine.