The following link will take you to the Moodle space for the Content-Subject Retake Exam, starting at 10am. Click below for more details...
- There are twenty mulitiple-choice items in each section, with only one correct answer in each case.
- Select ANY TWO out of the three sections and answer the questions (SFK students select only one section).
- You will have 45 minutes to complete one section (one part of the test). The exam starts at 10:00 a.m. and finishes at 11.30.
- Do NOT attempt all three sections.
- You cannot return to a question or a section that you have completed and submitted.
- Only those students who have completed their study programme are allowed to take the test, and only they will receive registration keys via U-mail. Unauthorized attempts are unacceptable. They will be logged and deleted.